2018 RETA National Conference
November 5 to 9, 2018 – Dallas, Texas
Exhibitor Table #TT4
In order to foster technical growth and involvement within the Ammonia Refrigeration community, Risk Management Professionals regularly supports the Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA). The company has been a corporate member of RETA for a number of years and has hosted booths, presented papers, and attended events during this time period. Risk Management Professionals values the opportunity to interact with representatives from industry and share knowledge regarding technological advancements, process safety practices, and standards updates. We hope to see you at the conference this year!!
Papers, Presentations, & Poster
- November 5, 2018 (Monday); 9:00 AM – Workshop
- “Optimizing Your Remote PHA/HAZOP Experience” by Stephanie Smith, PE
- November 6, 2018 (Tuesday); 1:00pm – Workshop
- “Optimizing Your Remote PHA/HAZOP Experience” by Stephanie Smith, PE (see above for handout)
- November 7, 2018 (Wednesday); 4:00om – Presentations
- November 8, 2018 (Thursday); 4:45pm – Presentation
- “Efficient Compliance Audits – Balancing Time and Resources” by Stephanie Smith, PE (see above for paper and handout)
- November 9, 2018 (Friday); 9:00am – Presentation
- “Fight or Flight: A Comparison of Emergency Action and Response Plans” by Ryan Bray (see above for paper and handout)
Please see our Publications page for copies of past RETA publications.